Coronavirus: Important Information for our Workplace
Effective immediately all workers must follow the guidelines listed below. We have been allowed to remain open while most businesses have to close. We need to ALL remain healthy amid the Coronavirus outbreak. Those who do not adhere to the rules listed below could be sent home.
We urge all of you to remain at home while you are not working, and practice social distancing at all times.
How to stay healthy
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands
- Stay home if you’re sick or have been in close contact with anyone who is sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Practice social distancing by staying 6 feet (2 meters) from everyone around you.
The following guidelines will be strictly enforced here at work:
- You must keep a distance of 6 ft between yourself and other workers at all times. This includes while working, while on your break, you’re at lunch, as well as when you punch in and out for work.
- We will be monitoring this very closely, and we will take appropriate action if necessary. This may mean sending you home for one or more days.
- If you feel as though you are unable to keep a distance of 6 feet from your co worker please let your supervisor know immediately. We will modify the job to allow for proper distancing to be followed.
Thank you for your cooperation with this very serious matter.